I am very proud to be the first ever returning guest on the Making Better Teachers podcast and I really appreciate the second invitation from host Kevin O’Shea. Kevin was interested in the Google Certified Innovator Academy and we also discussed my journey with other Google certifications. We had a really great chat and it is now available to listen to on the podcast (links below).
It was, once again, a pleasure to join Kevin for Episode 20: Becoming a Google Certified Innovator.
To provide a flavour of the episode, here are the main discussion prompts:
- It’s your second time on the Making Better Teachers podcast, but for those tuning in for the first time, can you tell us a little bit about yourself, what you do and where you live?
- What is the Google Certified Innovator programme?
- Tell us about your Google journey. When did you start using Google apps?
- Tell us about Google certifications and becoming a Google Certified Educator
- When did you set your eyes on the prize of becoming a Google Certified Innovator?
- Tell us about your time in Australia
- What’s next? Where will this take you?
- What advice do you have for others who want to follow in your Google footsteps?
- How can people find you on social media?
The podcast has continued to go from strength to strength and Kevin’s passion for education, learning and networking is clearer than ever. If you haven’t already, make sure you connect with him.
Follow Kevin on Twitter (@MadForMaple)
Follow the Making Better Teachers blog
‘Like’ the Making Better Teachers Facebook page
The impact of Google certifications on my career has been profound. I hope that the discussion inspires others to start learning with Google or to reach for the next step. As always, let me know if I can help. I welcome your feedback on the episode.
To receive blog updates, find the ‘Follow’ icon (below or in the sidebar) or ‘Like’ my Facebook page. Your ongoing support and encouragement are very much appreciated.